Dixie Elixirs has a new product derived from cannabidiol (CBD) called Dew Drops. This revolutionary new tincture will not get you “high” and has some amazing pain reliving properties. CBD’s are proven antioxidants that reduce anxiety, inflammation, nausea and spasms. Dew Drops is a new medical marijuana extraction perfected by Dixie’s team of scientists bring you all the benefits of CBD with none of the psychedelic effects of THC.
Dixie Elixirs hit it out of the park with this tincture. One dose with the dropper will take care of most aches and pains. One and a half dropper will take care of the worst migraines and some of the more severe joint and chronic pains. Three or more will all but put you to sleep. This is a very concentrated and strong tincture compared to the rest of the tinctures on the market. I have taken an entire bottle of the stronger tinctures in a day and was barely fazed by them. Not so with the Dixie Elixirs Dew Drops, this is a real medication.
I have arthritis in my knee and a bad neck and this is the first medical marijuana product that 100% reduced the pain (without out being insanely high). I worked on my feet, crouching and bending my leg all day and was never bothered by my knee once. It was amazing to have a pain-free work day and full range motion in my leg all day. The power of CBD’s.
I am plagued by sleeping issues. Without medical marijuana or sleeping pills ( I have not taken one in a year now) I will be up for days. I received this product a few weeks ago. It was right after I had PRK surgery and I had to drive out to Las Vegas. Long story short, I was in a fair amount of pain riding in the passenger seat, driving through Utah. I was almost drinking this stuff for relief and boy did it come through in a big way. It relieved the pain admirably but it knocked me out in a cramped uncomfortable seat for hours of uninterrupted sleep.
I can ramble on about how impressed I am with this new product from Dixie but I think the facts Dixie Elixirs provides on their website says enough about the product. I cannot encourage you enough to go out and try this! Ignore the price tag, it’s VERY CONCENTRATED, support this product so the price can come down. This could be a game changer if they can market Dew Drops and other CBD products outside of the medical States.
All the info below is from DixieElixirs.com:
- Completely non-psychoactive. It is safe and non-toxic. Can never over-dose on CBD.
- It is the second most common cannabinoid in cannabis sativa and indica plants and the primary cannabinoid in hemp plants.
- Counters some of the negative effects of THC(ie. paranoia, intoxication, quick heartbeat (tachycardia) short term memory loss, lethargy/sedation, etc.)
- Combining THC and CBD have been found to increase clinical efficacy while reducing adverse effects, even with only trace amounts of THC added. (CBD works synergistically with THC, bolstering its medical effects while moderating its psychoactivity)
- Some medical benefits include:
- Has been found to relieve convulsions and other movement disorders. Is an anti-spasmodic and antiepileptic.
- At high doses (more than a few hundred mg) CBD can be sedative and helps insomniacs stay asleep longer. In low doses, CBD has been found to be alerting.
- It is also effective in reducing inflammation (anti-inflammatory), anxiety (anxiolytic), nausea (anti-emetic)
- Is a powerful pain reliever (analgesic) It is effective in both peripheral neuropathic pain and central pain
- It has been shown to inhibit cancer cell growth (anticarcinogenic)
- It is an immunomodulator and helps the immune system function more efficiently
- Is a neuroprotectant and a powerful antioxidant. It has applications in treatment for Alzheimer’s, Parkinsons, cerebral ischemia, and brain and nerve damage from stroke.
- It is an anti-psychotic and recent research has indicated it is effective in treatment of schizophrenia
- CBD could be effective in easing symptoms of a wide range of difficult-to-control conditions, including: rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, alcoholism, PTSD, epilepsy, MS, antibiotic-resistant infections and neurological disorders, to name a few.
- Has been found to be effective in treating gastrointestinal disorders like IBD and Crohn’s Disease